Below, read my work for real estate-focused blog Curbed LA, where I cover local landmarks, retail, shopping, travel, and more.
Where to buy gifts made in Los Angeles
The best design and furniture stores in LA, mapped
Los Angeles wedding venues: 25 of the best places to get married
Remembering the reopening of Angels Flight in the ’90s
A guide to surviving—and maybe even enjoying—The Grove
The best holiday markets in Los Angeles
The best places to stay on a road trip from LA, mapped
LA Home Buying Series
I wrote an eight-part series documenting my house-hunting experience in Los Angeles on a budget of under $500,000.
1. What it’s like to buy a house in LA
2. How I saved for a down payment
3. How I managed to put just 4 percent down
4. How we survived the bidding wars
5. What to know about gentrification before buying a house in LA
6. We’re first-time home buyers in LA. Which of these 5 houses did we buy?
7. Big reveal: Our $465K Craftsman in San Fernando
8. What it’s like living in San Fernando
9. 5 new buyers talk about owning a home in LA